* Practice on an empty stomach. Wait at least 2 hours after eating (longer if possible). A full stomach can hinder the practice of postures and breathing.
* Try to arrive 5-10 minutes before class to have time to change, arrange your mat, and settle in. The very first time you come, please arrive at least 10 minutes early to fill out a few forms.
* You can use one of my mats for free, or bring your own if you'd prefer.
* There is room for a maximum of 8 students in each open class. Please reserve to save your spot.
* Please do not wear heavy perfume or cologne as many people are allergic or sensitive. If you would prefer me not to use incense, please let me know in advance.
* Please remove your shoes at the door. Wear lose, comfortable clothing and practice with bare feet.
* Turn all cell phones and pagers off before you enter the studio. Please honour the sacredness of the space.
* Please inform the teacher before class if you have any injuries or other physical concerns, or if you are pregnant.
* For those with pet allergies, please know that we have cats.